- How do I submit the paper?
- Can I get any “CERTIFICATE OF PUBLICATION?”
- How much time to complete a review?
- How to correct an experimental data in my published paper?
- I haven't received any IJETR notification even after 5 days of submission!
- My paper exceeds 8 pages!
- Do I need to submit the copyright form along with the manuscript?
- Can my university subscribe to IJETR?
- Is my paper available online?
- How can we publish our conference proceedings with IJETR?
- How much time needed for approval?
- Is publication of conference free-of-cost?
- How much does time is needed to publish the proceedings?
- Is there any particular paper format?
Researchers can do online submission OR The researcher needs to email the paper to editor@IJETR.org . Editorial support staff shall acknowledge the receipt of the manuscript within 24 hours. Detailed information is available in the Call for Paper page.
Yes. IJETR Provides e-Certificate free of cost to all the authors. But if you are in need of hardcopy of the certificate then you need to pay the certificate and postage charges.
Each submission undergoes detailed review by appointed domain experts and peer-reviews by domain peers. A minimum of 1-2 days is required to complete the review process.
Depending on your personal spam filter settings it is possible that the notification email may be directed to your spam folder rather than your inbox. If this is not the case, we request you to escalate the issue to editor@IJETR.org. You shall be informed on the status within 24 hours.
IJETR policies allow the publication of a paper consisting of maximum of 8 number of pages. However, depending upon the merit of the research, appropriate relaxations are granted by the IJETR editorial panels.
No, copyright forms shall be accepted by IJETR only if the submission is accepted for publication.
Universities/College representatives can contact editor@IJETR.org regarding subscription.
All papers published by IJETR are available in online format worldwide.
The conference organizers should email a request to editor@IJETR.org . The conference shall be evaluated by IJETR advisory panels. Once approval is granted by the panel, the conference organizers shall be asked to submit the conference proceedings with IJETR. The proceedings shall be published and available in online versions.
If all the information (solicited by IJETR) is furnished duly, the notifications shall be informed within 2-3 working days.
No. Only very low processing fees will be charged based on the volume. For detail info send a request to editor@IJETR.ORG.
IJETR typesetting teams shall require a minimum of 15 days (from the date of submission of the proceedings' papers) to complete the publication process in online formats.
IJETR recommends the conference organizers to accept the final papers according to the IJETR paper template. The set of papers should be submitted to IJETR in DOC/DOCX format.