The IJETR reviewers are selected after thorough screening process.
IJETR has a process of inviting applications from prospective reviewers. However, the publisher also individually contacts and invites competent individuals to join the esteemed board of IJETR reviewers.
Peer review is a process of self-regulation by a profession or a process of evaluation involving qualified individuals within the relevant field. Peer review methods are employed to maintain standards, improve performance and provide credibility. In academia, peer review is often used to determine an academic paper's suitability for publication. In case of blind peer review, the identity of the authors would not be revealed to reviewer/referee till the paper is published in the journal.
It is difficult for authors and researchers, whether individually or in a team, to spot every mistake or flaw in a complicated piece of work. This is not necessarily a reflection on those concerned, but because with a new and perhaps eclectic subject, an opportunity for improvement may be more obvious to someone with special expertise or who simply looks at it with a fresh eye through different angle. Reviewing of the research of others can identify the possible weaknesses / flaw, thus quality would be improved. For both grant-funding and publication in a scholarly journal, it is also normally a requirement that the subject is both novel and substantial.
All the Review members/ Associate Editors should know the following process of IJETR
Step 1:[Author ==> Editor]
Author has to submit his / her manuscript to the Editor through online Submission or sending to email@example.com
Step 2:[Editor / Review Members]
- Determines the quality and originality of the submitted manuscript content by doing Plagiarism (two times by two independent people).
- The manuscript would be sent to two individual review members for the comments.
- Editor / Review Members gives his / her first opinion on particular manuscript, it is accepted / rejected.
- If manuscript accepted, the Editor will send it to two individual reviewers
- If manuscript rejected, the Editor regret message to the authors.
Step 4:[Reviewer ==> Editor]
- Reviewer team will evaluate the manuscript and gives the status to the Editor as follows:
- Manuscript may be Accepted
- Manuscript may be Accepted with minor changes
- Manuscript may be Accepted with major changes
- Manuscript may be Rejected
- Editor sends the evaluation report to author through an E-Mail
- Editor also gives bank account detail for publication fee, if manuscript is accepted.
Step 6:[The corresponding Author]
The corresponding author should take one of the following actions according to the evaluation report
- Deposit publication fee to the given bank account by thoroughly checking with bank at the time of deposit. Misconception will not be entertained. OR can send the processing fee through NEFT/RTGS.
- Sends final manuscript, Copyright form and Payment details (scanned copy of payment slip / online transaction details) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accepted with changes
- Make changes in manuscript and re-submit to editor through E-Mail.
- Rejected for revision/resubmission
- Do the revision, make changes in manuscript and re-submit to editor
- Author can submit a new article for forthcoming issues. (step 1 begins)
Step 7:[Editor ==> Publisher]
Editor will send the final manuscripts to Publisher to publish in the current issue
Publisher will publish the accepted manuscript in the current issue.
Editor gives the published information to the corresponding by E-Mail.After that author can generate e-Certificate from IJETR.ORG.
Step 10:[Editor] IF APPLICABLE
Editor will send the hard copy of the publication certificate to author through speed post/courier.