SPECIAL ISSUE PROPOSAL
IJETR welcomes request from any reputed organization across the globe to publish their proceedings/thesis/documents/experimental work with IJETR Digital Library. It is a service to the scientific community furthering our mission to preserve and disseminate scientific knowledge.
The organizers are requested to provide the manuscripts in DOC format to the editor@IJETR.org. The format of the manuscript must comply with the template of IJETR. The organizers are also requested to submit the review comments and the list of reviewers to IJETR along with the set of manuscripts. The manuscripts must be categorized according to the topics addressed by them
Organizations interested to publish their selected manuscripts with International Journal of Emerging Technology &Research(IJETR) are requested to use the copyright forms and templates provided in the download section of IJETR.ORG. Compliance with the documents is a necessity for publication in IJETR.
IJETR encourages academicians/review members/researchers to request for special issues on common topics of interest. Such special issues, introduced by the Guest Editor, focus on specialty domains.
- Set out the importance of the area and topics that the special issue will focus on.
- Explain the anticipated contribution of the special issue in advancing understanding in this area.
- Indicate the time-scale in which the special issue could be produced (paper writing, reviewing, and submission of final copies to IJETR) assuming the proposal is accepted.
- Proposals from academicians significantly involved and recognized in their field will be considered.
- Proposals from honorable members of the Review and associated Boards of IJETR are acceptable.
- Guest editors can opt to co-publish the special issue with IJETR.
- Guest editors are eligible to apply for IJETR Research Funding program